Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Today we ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blog Hero of the BlueFlames. It's long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen from Nerdish.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 1
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
i dont think any of my talents are strange
8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence)
Women are tigers; Men are lions
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Friday, January 27, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
Today I weighed in at 177.6lbs and I would really like to get down to 140 - 145lbs. I believe that is a healthy weight for me and it wont make me stick skinny but it will make me healthy. I have created some goal to help get close to this number and that is: Exercise a little each day, Dont eat past six, Drink lots of water, Get a smoothie in once a day.
I can exercise a little or lot but as long as I get this body moving to let it know it needs to be active that is what counts. I have always had great success when I stopped eating at six. It gives the body time to digest and work off the days meal especially before bed time. Which is another work out if you play your cards right. Water and smoothies are good because they clean out the system in a sense. You know you are getting rid of excess when you are using the potty. I am just saying.
Last but not least plenty of sleep which I can hear my bed calling me now. Hope you all had a fabulous monday!!
|Do any of you have that one piece of clothing that makes you feel super sexy no matter what?!! I have it with these lace pink panties I got from Walmart of all places. I have been feeling fat lately and for some reason when I put these on I felt sexy, gorgeous and ready to tackle the world. It made me happy and silly throughout the day. Underwear really does make a difference. hahahaha Happy Monday to everyone!! ;)|
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Are you still with me? It is confusing I know and I am being a little more analytical then I need to be but it is a constant struggle. I want to let people see who I really am but not everyone can handle that. I dont want to deal with their criticism or THEIR truth. I guess that is reason enough why I dont talk much on social sites and I dont talk much really in person. I have gotten tired of getting beat down. It is sad really. Crazy really. Hope I can break free of it all.
My kids were laughing randomly and they wouldnt stop. They like to sit and stare at each other and just start laughing. Sometimes it is funny. Sometimes it is annoying. But for the most part it makes me happy to hear them laugh.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Ends
Cheers to all of us thieves!
36. Have you watched American Horror Story?
no I am not big on scary movies
37. Baseball hat or toque?
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower?
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
i usually like to wet the toothbrush first
40. Pen or pencil?
mechanical pencil or pen, i like the sharp tips
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
yes. the mr and i won a trip to vegas so of course we had to hit the slots
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
44. Have you thrown up at work?
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
yes and it drives the mr crazy. i dont care they are scary and you are supposed to scream lol
46. How many shoes do you have?
47. Who was your first roommate?
i had five
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
like actual drunkenness i would say adult chocolate milk, the other stuff got me buzzed
49. What was your first job?
50. What was your first car?
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
when i was 2 :(
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
mrs hansen i think
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
i have never snuck out always just walked out
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
lyndsay yes we are still friends
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
i dont call anybody really i kind of lock myself in my room or i random text people
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
go to the bathroom
61. What was the first concert you attended?
62. First tattoo or piercing?
my ears, butterflies on my back
63. First celebrity crush?
Mark Paul Gossaler from saved by the bell
Friday, January 20, 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012
We started out a chore chart for the kiddos and so far so good. It is such a habit for me to just do the dishes or do the vacuuming but I really need to let them do it so they can get in the habit and enjoy it somewhat.
I took my sleeping pill last night, you know the one that makes me gain weight, because I cant really go without sleeping. I have tried it these past weeks and it hasnt been working out so well. I have tried the melatonin and it doesnt help. Luckily I have a doctors visit in a couple weeks. Yay!!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
It probably wouldnt be as bad, but I took Nyquil last night because I am sick and waking up early didnt agree with my body. I am hoping to get over this sickness somewhat so I can go back to work tomorrow.
My job is amazing and I enjoy the opportunity to keep learning and being actively engaged. So amazing!!
Monday, January 16, 2012
Adjusting the heart's ambience to bright.
Some prefer the dark, as is their right,
On grounds of agony, and to forsake
Not only bliss, but all that's blessed by light.
~Nicholas Gordon, poemsforfree.com
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
Surely did. Even gave my guy a first kiss that night.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
I would say 8am. Or any time after that
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
9 or 10. Really depends on how busy the day was
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I don't play that often but you can't use it right away anyways until you move some pawns
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Minor. Nothing serious
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
Dad is passed so I would say I am a mama's girl
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
The age my body is in the ground sounds about right
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Maybe the fifties are eighties
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I like my red leopard stripper shoes. They are different and fun
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
I have a few dressed
31. Were you in track and field?
No but my man was
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Yes. I can belt a tune or two. I think I sang A Whole New World from Aladdin.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
35. Favorite fruit?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player's posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Friday, January 13, 2012
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
I have made some more recipes from pinterest and they were oh so heavenly!! I really loved them and so did the family. It was the Sugar Cookie Bars and the French Dip Crescent Rolls. Pinterest might just be the best invention. I am such a visual girl and seeing the pictures makes recipes, blogs, crafts so much more wantable and doable.
I met my new therapist today and it was a little awkward, not gonna lie. I pretty much told him my history and what got me to this point. I didnt really have much to say after this. He kind of just looked at me probably assessing what I just said. I was sure to tell him if he didnt take the lead I would not have much to say. So we discussed structure and what we wanted to accomplish. Definitely made me feel better when he spoke and talked of having a plan. This could be a positive experience.
Well I am tired and tomorrow calls for an all day work experience so sweet dreams to all you peeps. Peace out!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
This has kind of been my motto for the last couple months as I try find out where I am supposed to be in life. Whether it be a job, helping out more, going to a church, and anything else on my path. It has taken a few hard knocks and I still don't have this patience and ease mastered but in any given situation I repeat these words and know I will be taken care of.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
I try not to listen to sad songs
2. Last thing you bought?
3. Last person you argued with?
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
no I am not much of a butter person
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
I didnt name my animals
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
7. Favorite day of the week?
8. Favorite sundae topping?
sunflower seeds and chocolate
9. Did you take piano lessons?
no but my kids are
10. Most frequent song played?
Leona Lewis has been a favorite
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Revenge. It is so twisted and dark but I cant get enough of it
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
hockey. I think I might be better with a stick rather than dribbling
13. Date someone older or younger?
Older. For some reason I always drift to the older crowd
14. One place you could travel right now?
Europe. Seeing beautiful pics of it on Pinterest makes it so appealing
15. Do you use umbrellas?
No, I love to get wet
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
No I am not Canadian
17. Favorite cheese?
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Last year was kind of a trying time for my family and I. I have suffered from post partum depression ever since my oldest was born. With each additional kid it kind of got worse. I decided it was time to seek help and get this problem taken care of. I deserved it and my family deserved it. I saw a doctor so they could help me with medication and I saw a counselor so I could talk about whatever is eating me internally. I was not going to give up on the process, this time.
I am very sensitive to medication so during this time my depression and symptoms tended to get worse. The medication was not helping. By my third visit with the counselor she decided to hospitalize me. I guess thought of harm weren't the normal thing to have even though I never acted on it. Overall it was for the safety of the kids and me to get a quicker solution.
I was in denial and trying to reason with the counselor, I promised to be better. I didnt know how this was going to work out. Who was going to take care of my kids, my family, my life? It was all out of my hands and to tell you the truth it kind of had to be. I would never make these choices on my own in fear of being a burden to others.
I stayed in the hospital for a week and a half and was monitored on different medications trying to find the best one for me. I wasn't sleeping well and like I said before I have depression. The sleeping pills worked wonders except for they made me eat everything in sight. (Some of the change I need. I gained over 20lbs being on those.) I left the hospital feeling scared and weary of what was to come. I was scared to come back home, scared to see my family, just plain scared.
While in the hospital my husband made the choice to move closer to work and provide a better atmosphere. It was overall a very good choice for our family. So we had that going on to where we were moving Christmas Eve and changing our whole future.
Change is good and I am grateful for this change. I just need to adjust myself and my life to make depression better and our family life better which is always a work in progress.
So that is a little about me.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
Thursday, January 5, 2012