Tuesday, October 16, 2012

16 Things I Do When I Am Alone

This could get into dirty little secrets. . . . . . . . . .

16. Sleep - Seriously a no brainer

15.  Sing Out Loud - I do this when people are around too

14. Dance - A girl needs to sway

13. Read - Just finished the Grey Series and I think I might pick them up again

12. Write naughty emails - Need to free this dirty mind

11. Text my honey

10. Call a friend - Let's face it I hardly get to be in a quiet place so if I was alone I would take advantage of the chaos-noise free time and phone a friend

9. Take a bath - Love me some water

8. Enjoy my nakedness - I think we would all walk around nude if we had more self confidence, maybe

7. Play games - I am addicted to Shape Shifter, Nerts and Wordfeud

6. Work - I get so much work done without distractions

5. Eat - Snacking on food is something I need to break

4. Clean - I like cleaning more when I am alone

3. Drive - I get to have some driving times alone

2. Pinterest - Another addiction

1. I am hardly alone

No comments: