Thursday, February 9, 2012

Clothes, Random Weight, and Sun light

So I got a coupon in the mail for Maurices and I was really excited because I needed to get some new clothes and shirts for work.  I was going to limit myself to shirts.  I go to the place and one shirt cost $20-25.  What the HELL?!!!  Seriously!!  Dont they want people to buy more than one item?!  I loved their clothes but I am not going to spend that much on a shirt.  I just bought some shirts for back up off of Pick Your Plum and I am super excited.  They were 5.95 a piece.  Dont get me wrong, I know a nice shirt is going to cost a little, but come on!! If anyone knows where to get a good prices on shirts or jeans for that matter, help a girl out. 

I have been trying to watch what I eat and not go all crazy on the sweets.  I have also noticed that I eat a ton of carbs.  Today I laid off the carbs and had a salad for lunch and a smoothie for breakfast which amazingly held me over.  Now that I think about it I would eat two breadsticks for lunch, whatever the school was serving which was usually a carb,  I have peanut butter cracker to snack on at my desk in case I get the munchies, the list really could go on.  I need to lay off the carbs.  Going to get my weight in order so I can fit back into my clothes comfortably.  Key word: comfortably.

Since I didnt get a picture of the sun yesterday I got one this morning as it was rising in the sky.  So beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!