Monday, February 6, 2012

Moody Monday

Welcome Bloggers to Moody Mondays #3!

This week we will talk about music!
What is your music mood? It changes all over the place

Does your music mood change often? Not tooo often. I like r&b soul and soundtracks are nice because they have a variety of music

Or are you "set in your ways" when it comes to music? If I hear something and it catches my attention, I am not going to complain about it

Do you use any of the online music sites likePandora, Last.fm or Playlist? No I pretty much stick with what I have unless someone suggests

Leave a comment and/or post the answers on your own blog!
Happy Blogging!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE soundtracks. They sometimes help me find a new artist. I like how you get a variety of songs/artists.

ShannonW said...

Thanks for playing along Rosie. Soundtracks are very nice...I like a variety of music.

Happy Tuesday!

Rosie Cheeks said...

Love the variety because then you get tired of the one genre. lol. Thanks ladies for commenting!!

Anonymous said...

I like all kinds of music and I'll give anything a fair chance. My mood dictates my music choice most of the time. I do like streaming stations with no commercials but I have my favorites on my phone that I like to workout to.