Saturday, February 18, 2012

Photo Challenge 15, 16, 17, 18

 Day 15 My Phone

I used to have an otter box but it was so bulky and I didnt like that I couldnt just put it in my pocket and go

 Day 16 Something New

I had to get some new shirts for my new figure so I had some great fun at Cato's.  It was hard not to buy everything in sight.  I even found a shirt that was old school.  My mom had it in the 80's.  I guess it is true.  The 80's are coming back.

 Day 17 Time

I am always looking at a clock.  It can be a curse because then I dont sleep because I am so excited for the day to start.  I still dont sleep good Christmas Eve or when I get special visitors.

Day 18 Drink

This is my ginormous mug that I take to work with me.  I love it.  Everyone looks at it in the office and finally someone asked me about it and if I hide some vodka in it.  LOL.  It is all water I swear.  All 64 ounces of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job catching up!! :D

Rosie Cheeks said...

lol. I took the pictures on the days I was just too tired to post them. I am on a computer all day. Its kind of hard to come home and be on one again