Sunday, October 7, 2012

20 Day Blog Challenge


I read Restless Vagabond on a daily basis and I was really excited about this challenge she started. Plus I wanted to start blogging to release all this crazy I am holding inside. It has been a hard month but I want to move forward. 
Feel free to participate too! To play, write a blog post about:
20 dreams you have.
19 quotes you love.
18 names you like
17 words you like.
16 things you do when you are alone.
15 things you like to do.
14 books you have read – would like to read – both.
13 songs you can’t stop listening to
12 facts about you.
11 things of your room
10 persons you can’t live without
9 videos you like
8 favorite foods.
7 persons/artists/both you dislike
6 things you can’t live without
5 Pictures of you when you were little
4 places you want to go to.
3 letters to 3 different people
2 languages you wish you know / want to learn.
1 phrase that describes you.

No comments: