Sunday, October 14, 2012

To Work or Not to Work

After being a stay at home mama for three years I went back to work with the idea in mind that it would make me feel better about myself and get me out of the house.

It has definitely gotten me out of the house and made me feel better about myself in a sense of accomplishing projects and such. But it has taken up a lot of time to where I have not been able to take care of myself physically or give proper attention to my family an home.

I am really torn because I love my job I enjoy the people I work with but the priorities in my life are not getting much attention. More frustration is happening because I don't have the time or energy to make dinner, work out, clean or play with my kids.

I need to prioritize and take a break once in a while. The bigger picture for me is saving so we can eventually move to our final resting place. A place where our kids will be happy and be able to settle in. There is a lot of pros and a lot of cons but in the end I just need to quit being a wuss and stick it out.

No comments: