Sunday, October 7, 2012

Frustrated With A Little Past

I am sure everyone has heard or are a part of Facebook. I have been a little more guarded with who I am friends with and some people I tend to think I am just trying to be nice but now it's getting to a point to where they are taking advantage.     

What is the situation? Well I have an ex-boyfriend and his wife on my Facebook page. We comment on each others status and have left it at that. Now this guy has decided to text me, since my number is on my account, in response to my statuses. I am a very playful person and I would respond to his random texts. But he wanted to take it further. I talked about his wife and how he needed to tell her what he was doing and I wouldn't talk to him like this. (My husband knew what was happening). 

As of late he has tried to take it further by talking about our past and things we have done. It started getting uncomfortable and extremely awkward.  It started bringing up awkward feelings that I had when I was a senior in high school and he was pushing for more when I didn't want to give more. He asked me why I was leaving him hanging and I simply said I was sorry but I couldn't go there. He said ok but it has been stressing me out because I know it will be a temptation for him. So I removed the temptation as best I could. I deleted him from my Facebook,I still have his wife on there. I don't know if I should delete her too. I just don't want the confrontation and I for sure don't need the drama.

I don't mind mingling with couples and consenting adults but when you do it behind spouses backs especially with people you have a past with it gets complicated and messy. At least for me I feel it can get that way and it scares me. I don't want to jeopardize anyone's relationship not to mention my own. 


No comments: