Tuesday, October 9, 2012

20 Dreams

 Dreams that I would love to make a reality in no particular order. 

20. To fit into my clothes again. I have many different sizes but I would like to fit in the smaller sizes lol

19. To visit more places. I am so fascinated by everything and every place that I would love to explore. 

18. To be able to settle down and find a final resting place for my family.  As much as I love the change I would love to have one place where my family can feel safe, be happy and call home. 

17. To be able to take my children and spoil them with new adventures. 

16.  To be able to spend every waking moment with my husband (I know this will be far in the future, maybe)

15.  To be able to communicate with my family on a weekly basis just for the heck of it. We communicate but mostly to tell each other something important, plan family events or when we need something. I really want to talk just because. . . . . .

14. Right now I love my job and I love the people I work with!! But. . . . I would really like to take a break from work and focus on myself. Kind of get myself back into better physical and somewhat mental health since being hospitalized I have been on the go. 

13. To be able to go rafting. I love the water and I have always dreamed about going to Colorado and rafting down the river or any place really. 

12. To visit a lighthouse. My collection would not be complete unless I got to see one in person. 

11.  To be able to visit and take care of my parents when that time comes. My mom and I are pretty close and it would tear me up if I wasn't able to be there for her. 

10. I would love to have a beautiful flower garden and food garden. I dream of having a colorful and welcoming entrance. 

9. Having a food storage. I am slowly but surely having one come together so my family will be taken care of in case of disaster. 

8. For my kids to clean up after themselves. 

7. To come to grips and a realization of what I believe. I am so confused in my life on my beliefs that it is hard to pin point exactly how I feel. 

6. To be able to exercise on a regular basis and not be tired. Be more active. 

5. For my kids to be happy and overall enjoy their life.

4.  For my kids to learn something good from me. 

3.  To be able to go to Thailand with my love. 

2. To learn how to work a stripper pole. I know there are workouts out there and I think it would be fun. 

1.  To possibly get another tattoo. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy you are blogging again, and doing this challenge with me! If you do it every day you will quickly catch me up, I'm kind of stalled on 16!

I missed you :)