Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Getaway!!

My husband has been working for the past 33 days straight so when he said we are planning to get away for the weekend with just me and him I was ECSTATIC!!  I truly love this man and any moment I get to spend with him ALONE I jump for joy and do a happy dance.  Kids are fun but sometimes the chaos and the noise get in the way of us truly trying to have a conversation and just enjoy each other.

Anywho, we began our adventure to the big city and talked about all the excitement of what has been happening at both of jobs.  Laughing at stupid things that dont mean anything and having a fantastic time!!  We made our first stop to Self Serve to get a certain something that we have been eying for a while.  We love toys but get annoyed when we have to keep changing the batteries or when the power simmers out and you are SOOOOO close to the peak you have been craving.  This magical toy is none other then the Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator.
Not only can you use it for personal satisfaction but also for massaging which never gets complaints from this girl.  I got an attachment so it would be easier to maintain and I was not disappointed.  As much as I like the clitoral play I really liked rubbing this toy on my nipples.  Pretty sure I could have played only in that one spot and perfectly been happy.

Anyways after we got our special toy we went and checked in at the hotel Marriott.  It is a super beautiful hotel but not very people friendly.  You couldn't touch something without having to pay for it.  They had a bottle of water in the room but it had a tag on it for $3.50.  I still am baffled at the reason for them to charge for every little thing considering the rooms are not cheap.  Grrrrrr

We went and ate dinner at Ojo Locos because I was really craving their tacos.  My honey would have said something funny but I was really wanting their tacos.  They have delicious tacos and their guacamole is amazing!!  My eyes were definitely bigger than my tummy and I couldnt finish everything. But it was so mouth watering and yummylicious.  I tried my first shot here and that was great except for the salt.  I definitely could of done without the salt.  We made a few more stops and then enjoyed the night at the hotel.

On Saturday we were able to enjoy a kid-less not so quiet morning before our appointments to Massage Envy.   I always thought that Massage Envy was a school for people to learn how to massage but it was a very well designed business with professional employees.  My hubby and I had a couples massage he had a female masseuse and I had my first experience with a male masseuse and it was amazing.  I was so turned on at having another mans strong hands on me it was an interesting experience.  It was definitely more enjoyable having my honey right next to me.  Have to admit I was sore the next day because I told the gentlemen that I liked it hard and rough and kept asking for a little more pressure.  It was amazing!!

We enjoyed many stores the rest of the day and and even more exciting drive home to our own bed.  I am so happy to have gotten away with my love and I look forward to our next get away.

No comments: