Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Better Day

I am starting to wonder if life ever calms down.  If we ever find routine.  How those working moms really do it?!!  Today was a quieter day thank God .  Still trying to figure out how to have enough energy when I get home to dinner and such.  lol.  Luckily I have an amazing husband who kicks ass.  Not all the time but most of the time.  He truly is a big help. 

We started out a chore chart for the kiddos and so far so good.  It is such a habit for me to just do the dishes or do the vacuuming but I really need to let them do it so they can get in the habit and enjoy it somewhat. 

I took my sleeping pill last night, you know the one that makes me gain weight, because I cant really go without sleeping.  I have tried it these past weeks and it hasnt been working out so well.  I have tried the melatonin and it doesnt help.  Luckily I have a doctors visit in a couple weeks.  Yay!!

No comments: