Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
Surely did. Even gave my guy a first kiss that night.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
I would say 8am. Or any time after that
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
9 or 10. Really depends on how busy the day was
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I don't play that often but you can't use it right away anyways until you move some pawns
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Minor. Nothing serious
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
Dad is passed so I would say I am a mama's girl
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
The age my body is in the ground sounds about right
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Maybe the fifties are eighties
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I like my red leopard stripper shoes. They are different and fun
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
I have a few dressed
31. Were you in track and field?
No but my man was
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Yes. I can belt a tune or two. I think I sang A Whole New World from Aladdin.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
35. Favorite fruit?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player's posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!