Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

21. Did you go to your high school prom?

Surely did. Even gave my guy a first kiss that night.

22. Perfect time to wake up?

I would say 8am. Or any time after that

23. Perfect time to go to bed?

9 or 10. Really depends on how busy the day was

24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?

I don't play that often but you can't use it right away anyways until you move some pawns

25. Ever been in a car accident?

Minor. Nothing serious

26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?

Dad is passed so I would say I am a mama's girl

27. What age is this exciting life over for you?

The age my body is in the ground sounds about right

28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?

Maybe the fifties are eighties

29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?

I like my red leopard stripper shoes. They are different and fun

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?

I have a few dressed

31. Were you in track and field?

No but my man was

32. Were you ever in a school talent show?

Yes. I can belt a tune or two. I think I sang A Whole New World from Aladdin.

33. Have you ever written in a library book?

My name

34. Allergic to?

BS

35. Favorite fruit?

Apples, bananas

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player's posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

Shahz said...

cute! me I hate my prom experience. We run out of boys so my partner is a girl.. grrrr, not worth remembering...

Rosie Cheeks said...

I guess now a days having a girl as a date is more common than not. Sorry it was a bad experience for ya