Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
I try not to listen to sad songs
2. Last thing you bought?
3. Last person you argued with?
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
no I am not much of a butter person
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
I didnt name my animals
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
7. Favorite day of the week?
8. Favorite sundae topping?
sunflower seeds and chocolate
9. Did you take piano lessons?
no but my kids are
10. Most frequent song played?
Leona Lewis has been a favorite
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Revenge. It is so twisted and dark but I cant get enough of it
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
hockey. I think I might be better with a stick rather than dribbling
13. Date someone older or younger?
Older. For some reason I always drift to the older crowd
14. One place you could travel right now?
Europe. Seeing beautiful pics of it on Pinterest makes it so appealing
15. Do you use umbrellas?
No, I love to get wet
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
No I am not Canadian
17. Favorite cheese?
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!