Sunday, January 1, 2012

Its A New Day. . .

. . . . . and a New Life.  Don't exactly know how the song goes but it is the song I am playing in my head right now.  I think I might of even heard Jennifer Hudson sing it.


Anywho, this is a new adventure for 2012.  Closing 2011 I experienced a lot of change, a lot of heartache, depression, happiness and came to the realization that I want to change the way I do things.  My eating wasn't healthy, my relationships were there, and my life was just another existence walking around taking up space.  I WANT to start living and start making my life fun and exciting.  Not just something I HAVE to do but I WANT to be a part of my life.  Laugh more, be silly more, create more. 

So come along for the ride.  I cant guarantee it will always be smooth sailing but it WILL be one hell of a ride!!

No comments: