Monday, January 2, 2012
Goals For #2012#
I was never one for making goals or sticking to them. I knew what I wanted to do so I would do it without giving it a timeline or deadline. Truth is we all have things to work on and it isn't going to happen over night, a year or even two, depending on the goal. This year I want to set some goals and give myself the feeling of accomplishment and the knowledge that I can follow through and finish what I start.
So here it goes:
* Keep Up With This Blog
- I know it sounds silly but I tend to get bored with things so I want to keep up this blog and never let it go silent.
* Write A Happy Thought For Each Day
- I suffer from what people call depression. Not something I like to claim but I cant hide from the truth.
* Be on the Ellen DeGeneres Show For The 12 Days Of Christmas
- My kiddos and I have watched the Ellen show for a while now and this past couple 12 Days of Christmas my oldest looked over at me and said, "Why arent we that lucky?" Not that luck comes from Ellen but I would love to attend and have my kiddos feel special.
* Get Healthy: Physically, Mentally And Spiritually
- Depression kind of messes with every aspect of your life and I kind of lost who I was as a person. I ate my pain away, I didn't sleep as I should, and religion kind of scared me to pieces. Even though I grew living a normal life and following the motions. I want to be healthy and happy.
I will stop there because if I overwhelm the issue than it will never get done. Here's to a positive and bright new future, journey and adventure!!